Number of ads: 1,372

Used used trucks and buses for sale from Estonia available on Mascus NZ. View ads for used used trucks and buses for sale in Estonia, or you can also search for used trucks and buses in other Asia Pacific countries and from all over the world.

Listed here are all current ads in the used used trucks and buses category in Estonia. You can use the "Sort by" function to rank the used used trucks and buses, year of manufacture, by price, hours use or model. Refine your search using the options on the left hand side of the page, or you can view more ads by including other countries in your search for used used trucks and buses.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Promoted
    Krone SDR 27, 2011, Temperature controlled semi-trailersKrone SDR 27Max. payload: 27435, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14000 x 2600 x 4000

    Temperature controlled semi-trailers
    2011
    Estonia, Harjumaa

    23,363 NZD
  • Volvo FM480, 2008, Tipper trucksVolvo FM480 6X2 + FULL STEEL + BIG AXEL + EURO5Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 24.06.2008, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 3900, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 479.95, Max. payload: 15850, Gross weight: 28000, Cargo Space: 1.2e+007, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 5.15 x 2.4 x 1 , Front tyres remaining: 30%

    Tipper trucks
    2008 451,000 km
    Estonia, Otepää
    24h

    29,872 NZD
  • Volvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMA, 2007, Intercity busVolvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO5 CLIMAPower Output: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 6440, No. of seats: 39, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Intercity bus
    2007 487,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu
    24h

    23,030 NZD
  • Krone SDR27+THERMO KING+DOUBLE STOCK, 2014, Temperature controlled trailersKrone SDR27+THERMO KING+DOUBLE STOCKCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 07.02.2014, Insulation: FRC, Axle type: 3, Max. payload: 35450, Gross weight: 45000, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 1310, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 13.4 x 2.5 x 2.7 , Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%, Front tyre size: 385/65 R 22 5 , Rear tyre size: 385/65 R 22 5

    Temperature controlled trailers
    2014
    Estonia, Otepää
    24h

    29,204 NZD
  • Iveco Eurocargo ML140 4X2 + CARRIER + MANUAL, 2005, Temperature controlled trucksIveco Eurocargo ML140 4X2 + CARRIER + MANUALCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 29.11.2005, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 3690, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 239.29, Engine displacement: 5880, Max. payload: 6385, Gross weight: 14000, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 5.3 x 2.5 x 2.04 , Front tyres remaining: 80%

    Temperature controlled trucks
    2005 366,000 km
    Estonia, Otepää
    24h

    10,847 NZD
  • Volvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO 5 CLIMA, 2007, Intercity busVolvo B7RLE VEST CENTER EURO 5 CLIMAPower Output: 290, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 6440, No. of seats: 39, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Intercity bus
    2007 479,850 km
    Estonia, Pärnu
    24h

    23,030 NZD
  • Volvo EC 700, 2009, CoachVolvo B12M 9700 SRegistration year: 2009, Fuel type: Diesel, Power Output: 420.12, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 53, Gross weight: 19000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 13 48x2 55

    Coach
    2009 1,315,999 km
    Estonia
    24h

    74,930 NZD
  • Scania P 380, 2007, Box trucksScania P380 6x2*4+ BOX HEATINGCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 04.09.2007, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 380.69, Engine displacement: 11705, Max. payload: 12800, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 5300/1350, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8450 x 2490 x 2600

    Box trucks
    2007 475,000 km
    Estonia
    24h

    31,290 NZD
  • Volvo FH13 540, 2012, Prime MoversVolvo FH13 540 6x4+ HYDRAULICS+ EURO5+ RETARDERCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 08.05.2012, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Drive: Left hand, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Power Output: 550.65, Engine displacement: 12777, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 3200/1370, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Gross weight: 29000, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50/30%, Front tyre size: 385/65 R22 5

    Prime Movers
    2012 506,000 km
    Estonia
    24h

    49,898 NZD
  • Volvo B7R Vest, 2008, City busVolvo B7R VestRegistration year: 2008, Fuel type: Diesel, Power Output: 289.6, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 38, No. of standing: 40, Gross weight: 18600, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12 72x2 55

    City bus
    2008 500,654 km
    Estonia
    24h

    21,528 NZD
  • Volvo FH480, 2007, Tipper trucksVolvo FH480 6x4+ BIG AXELS+ MANUALCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 02.11.2007, Axle configuration: 6x4, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 3400/1370, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 479.95, Engine displacement: 12777, Transmission: manuaal, Max. payload: 16155, Gross weight: 30000, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 4650 x 2380 x

    Tipper trucks
    2007 544,000 km
    Estonia
    7d

    37,548 NZD
  • Scania P 340, 2007, Demountable trucksScania P340 6x2Emission class: Euro 4, Power Output: 339.9, Engine displacement: 11705, Max. payload: 15700, Wheelbase: 3900 mm, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 7300 x 2550

    Demountable trucks
    2007 650,000 km
    Estonia
    24h

    26,534 NZD
  • Scania G340 6X2+MANUAL+SIDE OPENING, 2009, Box trucksScania G340 6X2+MANUAL+SIDE OPENINGCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 03.04.2009, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 339.9, Engine displacement: 11705, Max. payload: 13525, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 5900, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 9.4 x 2.46 x 2.74 , Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 45%

    Box trucks
    2009 760,000 km
    Estonia, Otepää
    24h

    33,210 NZD
  • Promoted
    Andover SFCL 41, 1990, Low loader-semi-trailersAndover SFCL 41Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 1990, Axle type: 3, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Andover, Max. payload: 29000, Gross weight: 41000, Brakes: õhk, Suspension type: Air-air, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 2915, Front tyres remaining: 70%%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%%, Colour: punane

    Low loader-semi-trailers
    1990
    Estonia, Sindi

    25,867 NZD
  • Iveco 150E 25, 2009, Box trucksIveco Eurocargo 150E25+ SIDE OPEN+ ONLY 207 000KMCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 06.06.2009, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 251.53, Engine displacement: 5880, Max. payload: 7465, Gross weight: 15000, Wheelbase: 5180, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7550 x 2460 x 2550 , Front tyres remaining: 40%

    Box trucks
    2009 207,000 km
    Estonia
    24h

    15,854 NZD
  • Volvo FE320, 2008, Tipper trucksVolvo FE320 6X2+MANUAL+EURO5Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 18.07.2008, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 319.51, Max. payload: 15240, Gross weight: 26000, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Front tyre size: 315/80 R 22 5 , Rear tyre size: 315/80 R 22 5

    Tipper trucks
    2008 243,000 km
    Estonia, Otepää
    24h

    30,873 NZD
  • Scania K 340, 2008, CoachScania K340 OMNIEXPRESSDrive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, Power Output: 339.9, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 55, No. of standing: 36, Gross weight: 23230, Body options: Driver's air conditioning Cruise control Air conditioning Auxiliary heating Reading lights Microphone Engine brake Adjustable steering wheel Back adjustable chairs Airconditioning passengers Shelves Stereo Tinted glass Toilet Fire extinguisher Seat belts Insulated windows Wheelchair lift Double glass windows Fog lights

    Coach
    2008 988,200 km
    Estonia
    24h

    65,918 NZD
  • Promoted
    DAF TS95XF, 2003, Truck mounted cranesDAF TS95XFDamaged: Damaged, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 2003, Service log books: Yes, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Crane make: PK28000B, Power Output: 476, Engine displacement: 12580, Gross weight: 26500, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Colour: valge

    Truck mounted cranes
    2003 763,245 km
    Estonia, Tartu

    36,714 NZD
  • Närko 2-axel Citytrailer + NEW TYRES, 2005, Box semi-trailersNärko 2-axel Citytrailer + NEW TYRESRegistration year: 01.03.2005, Axle type: 2, Gross weight: 36500, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.45 x 2.49 x 2.55 , Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Rear tyre size: 275/70 R 22 5 , Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Body options: Tail-lift

    Box semi-trailers
    2005
    Estonia, Otepää
    7d

    9,846 NZD
  • Scania CK, 2007, Intercity busScania OMNI LINK CKUB Euro 4; 12 UNITSPower Output: 310, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 6000, No. of seats: 36, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Intercity bus
    2007 469,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu
    24h

    25,032 NZD