Number of ads: 9

Used Volvo ec300 trucks

Listed below are all the current ads for used Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks for sale on Mascus based on your initial search, sorted by date with the latest ads at the top. To broaden or refine your search, use the left hand side navigation in “Current filter” to deselect or add new criteria such as Country, where you may include listings just from New Zealand or in other regions, or year of manufacture, hours of use etc.
Once you have found ads for Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks that interest you, select the tick box to compare, or click on the heading or image to view more details including the seller's contact information. You can also view other used Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks or all Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks grouped by model.

Show description >> Hide description

Listed below are all the current ads for used Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks for sale on Mascus based on your initial search, sorted by date with the latest ads at the top. To broaden or refine your search, use the left hand side navigation in “Current filter” to deselect or add new criteria such as Country, where you may include listings just from New Zealand or in other regions, or year of manufacture, hours of use etc.
Once you have found ads for Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks that interest you, select the tick box to compare, or click on the heading or image to view more details including the seller's contact information. You can also view other used Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks or all Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks grouped by model.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Volvo EC 300, 2016, Tipper trucks

    Volvo VHD84F300Power Output: 405

    Tipper trucks
    2016
    United States, Covington, Tennessee

    147,823 NZD
  • Volvo EC 300, 2012, Waste trucks

    Volvo FE300 4X2 + EEV + NTMCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 23.01.2012, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 301.73, Engine displacement: 7146, Emission class: EEV, Wheelbase: 3200, Suspension type: Air-air, Gross weight: 19500, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 315/80 R 22 5 , Rear tyre size: 295/80 R 22 5

    Waste trucks
    2012 201,000 km
    Estonia, Otepää

    58,222 NZD
  • Volvo EC 300, 2009, Hook lift trucks

    Volvo FE 300 6x2, EURO 5, Translift, Manual, AircoRegistration year: 2009, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: Day cab, Power Output: 300, Transmission: 8 versnellingen Handgeschakeld , Max. payload: 16110, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 685 cm, Production country: nl, Body options: Immobiliser Differential lock PTO ABS Lift axles

    Hook lift trucks
    2009 805,000 km
    Netherlands, EDE, Nederland

    29,154 NZD
  • Volvo EC 300, 2011, Hook lift trucks

    Volvo FE 300 4x2 KOUKKUAUTO

    Hook lift trucks
    2011 202,950 km
    Finland, Lahden Rekkapaja Oy

    51,751 NZD
  • Volvo EC 300, 2007, Engines

    Volvo D9B-300 EC06B EPG

    Engines
    2007 550,000 km
    Netherlands, HEDEL, Nederland

    POA
  • Volvo EC 300, 2003, Intercity bus

    Volvo B12M 9700, 6X2, Klima, only 530.000km !!!Power Output: 340, Emission class: Euro 3, No. of seats: 63, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Intercity bus
    2003 530,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    25,876 NZD
  • Volvo EC 300, 2002, Intercity bus

    Volvo B7R, VEST V25, 473.000 km !Power Output: 310, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6000, No. of seats: 47, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Intercity bus
    2002 473,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    17,078 NZD
  • Volvo EC 300, 2007, Engines

    Volvo D9B-300 EC06B VEB

    Engines
    2007 530,681 km
    Netherlands, HEDEL, Nederland

    POA
  • Volvo EC 300, 2008, Other components

    Volvo 3000vLast Inspection Time: OtherInformation

    Other components
    2008 320829
    Netherlands

    POA

Here is the complete list of used Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Volvo ec300, EC 300 trucks of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used semi-trailers, prime movers, buses and coaches, load handling machines, trailers,public service vehicles,cargo and freight accessories, as well as numerous other types of vehicles are added every day.