Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place your "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 968

    Used tipper semi-trailers for sale

    This the full listing of ads of tipper semi-trailers in the transportation and freight category. Click all brands of used tipper semi-trailers if you want to view the available used tipper semi-trailers machines sorted by brand. For another view, use the refine search navigation on left hand side to narrow your search in tipper semi-trailers category.

    Mascus is a truly global on-line marketplace that offers a wide selection of used tipper semi-trailers as well as used trucks, buses and transport and many other types of used machinery and equipment for sale.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Timpte 42 FT HOPPER, 1997, Tipper semi-trailersTimpte 42 FT HOPPER

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1997
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      6,971 NZD
    • Great Dane 40FT FLAT BOTTOM, 1974, Tipper semi-trailersGreat Dane 40FT FLAT BOTTOM

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1974
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      4,183 NZD
    • Fruehauf 40FT FLAT BOTTOM, 1975, Tipper semi-trailersFruehauf 40FT FLAT BOTTOM

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1975
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      4,183 NZD
    • Fruehauf 38 FT HOPPER, 1973, Tipper semi-trailersFruehauf 38 FT HOPPER

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1973
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      6,971 NZD
    • KBH TT2000SF, 2018, Tipper semi-trailersKBH TT2000SF

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2018
      United States, Clear Lake, Iowa

      POA
    • Trailmobile 42 FT FLAT GRAIN TRAILER, 1980, Tipper semi-trailersTrailmobile 42 FT FLAT GRAIN TRAILER

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1980
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      4,880 NZD
    • Timpte 33.5 HOPPER BOTTOM 33.5'X72X102, 2020, Tipper semi-trailersTimpte 33.5 HOPPER BOTTOM 33.5'X72X102

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2020
      United States, Dupont, Indiana

      55,420 NZD
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Place your "Wanted" ad
    • Timpte SUPER HOPPER, 1992, Tipper semi-trailersTimpte SUPER HOPPER

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1992
      United States, Des Moines, Iowa

      12,408 NZD
    • Timpte Hopper, 2008, Tipper semi-trailersTimpte Hopper

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2008
      United States, Colbert, OK.

      4,880 NZD
    • Timpte Hopper bottom, 2003, Tipper semi-trailersTimpte Hopper bottom

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2003
      United States, Colbert, OK.

      4,880 NZD
    • Howo 375, 2016, Tipper semi-trailersHowo 375Last Inspection Time: 2020, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Manufacturer / Bodywork: 中国, Max. payload: 40000, Gross Weight: 58000, Wheelbase: Yes, Body work type: Fixed, Vehicle's outer dimensions: roro, Guarantee: no, Tyre brand: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 15%, Front tyre size: Yes, Colour: red, Production country: CN

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2016
      China, shanghai

      17,428 NZD
    • Howo TRUCK, 2016, Tipper semi-trailersHowo TRUCKLast Inspection Time: 2020, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2016, Manufacturer / Bodywork: 中国, Max. payload: 50000, Gross Weight: 15000, Wheelbase: Yes, Body work type: Extendible, Guarantee: no, Tyre brand: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: Yes, Colour: red, Production country: CN

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2016
      China, shanghai

      18,125 NZD
    • Kempf 57 Agrar, 2016, Tipper semi-trailersKempf 57 AgrarCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 2016, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Kempf, Axle type: 3, Max. payload: 36080, Gross Weight: 43000, Brakes: disc, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 806 cm, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 10 50 x 2 48 x 2 20 , Rear tyres remaining : 70% / 30%% 70% / 30%% , Rear tyre size: 385/65R22.5, Body options: Disc brakes

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2016
      Netherlands, Deurne
      24h

      53,332 NZD
    •  Eschler 2 axle Kipper 2x Steering – 4x compartment, 2013, Tipper semi-trailersEschler 2 axle Kipper 2x Steering – 4x compartmentRegistration year: 2013, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Eschler, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 22700, Gross Weight: 34997, Brakes: disc, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 11 80 x 2 40 x 2 40 , Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12 70 x 2 55 x 3 90 , Rear tyre size: 385/55/22.5, Body options: Disc brakes

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2013
      Netherlands, Kolhorn
      24h

      25,038 NZD
    • Maur Tipphenger, 2012, Tipper semi-trailersMaur TipphengerGross Weight: 9980

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2012
      Sweden, Viken
      24h

      50,338 NZD
    • Maur Tipphenger, 2012, Tipper semi-trailersMaur TipphengerGross Weight: 9980

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2012
      Norway, Viken
      24h

      49,696 NZD
    • Stas 0-36/2FAK 2-AXLE FULL STEEL KIPPER (BPW AXLES / DR, 1989, Tipper semi-trailersStas 0-36/2FAK 2-AXLE FULL STEEL KIPPER (BPW AXLES / DRCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 1989, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Stas, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 30415, Gross Weight: 36000, Brakes: drum, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 640 cm, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 9 18 x 2 30 x 1 56 , Rear tyres remaining : 40% / 40%% 40% / 40%% , Rear tyre size: 425/65R22 5 , Production country: nl, Body options: Drum brakes

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1989
      Netherlands, MEERKERK (HOLLAND)
      24h

      9,014 NZD
    • Benalu Non spécifié, 2005, Tipper semi-trailersBenalu Non spécifié

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2005
      France, Limay
      24h

      POA
    • Kempf 57m3 Agrar, 2016, Tipper semi-trailersKempf 57m3 AgrarCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 2016, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Kempf, Axle type: 3, Max. payload: 36080, Gross Weight: 43000, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 806 cm, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 10 50 x 2 48 x 2 20 , Rear tyres remaining : 20% / 20%% 20% / 2%% % , Rear tyre size: 385/65R22.5

      Tipper semi-trailers
      2016
      Netherlands, Deurne
      24h

      53,332 NZD
    • Benalu Non spécifié, 1998, Tipper semi-trailersBenalu Non spécifié

      Tipper semi-trailers
      1998
      France, Limay
      24h

      POA

    Here is the complete list of used tipper semi-trailers for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used tipper semi-trailers of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used semi-trailers, prime movers, buses and coaches, load handling machines, trailers,public service vehicles,cargo and freight accessories, as well as numerous other types of vehicles are added every day.