Number of ads: 10

Used prime Movers for sale from China available on Mascus NZ. View ads for used prime Movers for sale in China, or you can also search for prime Movers in other Asia Pacific countries and from all over the world.

Listed here are all current ads in the used prime Movers category in China. You can use the "Sort by" function to rank the used prime Movers, year of manufacture, by price, hours use or model. Refine your search using the options on the left hand side of the page, or you can view more ads by including other countries in your search for used prime Movers.

Read more Close
ads/page
  •  CTY8/6.7.9G, 2014, Prime MoversCTY8/6.7.9GTractor truck type: Volume trailer, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 2008

    Prime Movers
    2014
    China

    53,383 NZD
  •  CTY8/6.7.9G, 2014, Prime MoversCTY8/6.7.9GTractor truck type: Volume trailer, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 2008, Wheelbase: 600, Gross Weight: 8000, Colour: 橙

    Prime Movers
    2014
    China

    53,383 NZD
  •  CTY8/6、7、9G, 2014, Prime MoversCTY8/6、7、9GTractor truck type: Volume trailer, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 2008, Gross Weight: 8000, Colour: 橙

    Prime Movers
    2014
    China

    52,294 NZD
  •  CTY8/6.7.9G, 2014, Prime MoversCTY8/6.7.9GTractor truck type: Volume trailer, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Registration year: 2008, Wheelbase: 600, Gross Weight: 8000, Colour: 橙

    Prime Movers
    2014
    China

    53,383 NZD
  • Howo 375, 2017, Prime MoversHowo 375Tractor truck type: Volume trailer, Last Inspection Time: 2020-05, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 17, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Power Output: 371.18, Transmission: Manual, Emission class: Euro 4, Guarantee: 1 Year, Colour: white, Production country: CN

    Prime Movers
    2017 38,000 km
    China, Hefei Anhui Province, China

    17,812 NZD
  • Howo 375, 2016, Prime MoversHowo 375Tractor truck type: Other semi-trailer trucks, Last Inspection Time: 2019, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2016, Fifth wheel type: Fixed, Axle configuration: 6x4, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Power Output: 1.36, Engine displacement: 375, Gross Weight: 1000, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Colour: red

    Prime Movers
    2016 68,500 km
    China, shanghai

    14,463 NZD
  • Sino Howo 375 Truck Tractor, 2018, Prime MoversSino Howo 375 Truck TractorTractor truck type: Heavy load, Last Inspection Time: 2020-05, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Fifth wheel type: Fixed, Axle configuration: 6x4, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Transmission: Manual, Emission class: Euro 5, Guarantee: 1 Year, Colour: white, Production country: CN

    Prime Movers
    2018
    China, Hefei Anhui Province, China

    19,487 NZD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place your "Wanted" ad
  • Howo tractor, 2017, Prime MoversHowo tractorTractor truck type: Volume trailer, Last Inspection Time: 2020-05, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2017, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Power Output: 375, Transmission: Manual, Emission class: Euro 4, Guarantee: 1 Year, Colour: Green, Production country: CN

    Prime Movers
    2017 38,000 km
    China, Hefei Anhui Province, China

    18,117 NZD
  • Howo 375 Truck Tractor, 2017, Prime MoversHowo 375 Truck TractorTractor truck type: Volume trailer, Last Inspection Time: 2020-05, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2017, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Axle configuration: 6x4, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Transmission: Manual, Guarantee: 1 Year, Colour: Red, Production country: CN

    Prime Movers
    2017
    China, Hefei Anhui Province, China

    17,660 NZD
  • Howo 375, 2016, Prime MoversHowo 375Tractor truck type: Other semi-trailer trucks, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2016, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Axle configuration: 6x4, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Power Output: 135.96, Engine displacement: 100, Transmission: Yes, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: Yes, Vehicle's outer dimensions: Yes, Gross Weight: 2456, Tyre brand: Yes, Front tyre size: Yes

    Prime Movers
    2016 68,300 km
    China, shanghai

    14,463 NZD