Volvo FM9 260

Price GST excl.
12,210 NZD
BASIC INFORMATION
Type of Product GroupBox trucks
Brand / modelVolvo FM9 260
Year of Production2003
Meter read-out519,365 km
LocationKramfors
Country
Mascus IDCA938867
PRICE
Currency selection
Price GST excl.12,210 NZD
GST (25%)3,052 NZD
Price GST incl.15,262 NZD
ITEM DETAILS
Amount of previous owners7
Last Inspection Time2018-11-28
Axle configuration4x2
Registration numberTRH687
Emission classEuro 3
Suspension typeParabolic-air
CabinDay cab
DriveLeft hand
Power Output191 kW (260 hp)
TransmissionAUTOMAT
Max. payload8,920 kg
Gross weight20,000 kg
Wheelbase5200 mm
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)7,48 m
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Front tyre size315/80R22,5
Rear tyre size295/80R22,5
ColourVit
Body optionsTail-lift, Electrical mirrors, Roof spoiler, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Stereo
Extra informationDetta fordon säljes registrerat

Pris: 75000 + moms

Ådalens Bildemontering AB

+46 ...SHOW
FreeSpee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RICARDO FORSMAN

    Ådalens Bildemontering AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      FreeSpee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Swedish
    • Karossvägen 1, 87233 Kramfors, Sweden
  • LARS FORSMAN

    Ådalens Bildemontering AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      FreeSpee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Languages: English, Swedish
  • JÖRGEN NORDIN

    Ådalens Bildemontering AB
    • Languages: English, Swedish
  • VÄXEL ÅDALENS

    Ådalens Bildemontering AB
    • Languages: English, Swedish

Company

ÅDALENS BILDEMONTERING AB
1
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

Brand nameNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005

This Volvo FM9 260 box body trucks is advertised on Mascus, the largest global online marketplace for used equipment and machinery Item details - Amount of previous owners: 7, Last Inspection Time: 2018-11-28, Meter read-out: 519,365 km, Axle configuration: 4x2, Registration number: TRH687, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Power Output: 191 kW (260 hp), Transmission: AUTOMAT, Max. payload: 8,920 kg, Gross weight: 20,000 kg, Wheelbase: 5200 mm, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7,48 m, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %, Front tyre size: 315/80R22,5, Rear tyre size: 295/80R22,5, Colour: Vit, Body options: Tail-lift, Electrical mirrors, Roof spoiler, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Stereo