Number of ads: 9

Used Heli cpcd30 forklift trucks

These are all the ads for used forklift trucks for sale on Macsus based on your current search. Ads are sorted by date with the most recent at the top. Adjust your search by using the left hand side navigation in “Current filter” to deselect or “Refine search” to add new criteria, such as Country, where you may include listings from New Zealand or other countries, hours of use, year of manufacture etc.
Once you have found Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks of interest you can click on the image to view more details and may contact the seller directly using the contact information shown. You can also view other used Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks or all Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks grouped by model.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2012, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD 30Last Inspection Time: GOOD, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: CN, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2, Certificates: CE

    Diesel trucks
    2012 500 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli CPCD 30, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD30Last Inspection Time: GOOD, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: CN, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2008, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD 30, ISUZU engineCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Tyre type: Super elastic, Drive height: 210, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: Isuzu

    Diesel trucks
    2008 5,247 h
    Slovak Republic, Zvolen

    11,220 NZD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2016, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD 30Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 420, Power Output: 48.13

    Diesel trucks
    2016 1,362 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2018, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD30 (H3) - 3,0 t diesel - 4,7 m LHCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 470, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Drive height: 224, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Automat, Engine: Isuzu C240PKJ, Power Output: 48.13, Transport weight: 4800

    Diesel trucks
    2018 280 h
    Norway, Tromsø

    32,383 NZD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2018, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD30 (G2) - 3,0 t diesel - 4,7 m LH (PÅ LAGER)Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 470, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Fork carriage: No carriage, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Drive height: 223, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Automat, Engine: Isuzu 4JG2, Power Output: 48.95, Transport weight: 4680

    Diesel trucks
    2018
    Norway, Tromsø

    39,218 NZD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2019, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD30 Diesel 3000KG Duplex-300cm UnusedMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Cabin: Overhead guard, Transport weight: 4300, Production country: CN, No. of steering wheels: 2, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    2019 4 h
    Netherlands, Eindhoven

    19,850 NZD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2013, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD30Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 600

    Diesel trucks
    2013 3,307 h
    France, Senlis

    22,094 NZD
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2016, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD 30Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 420, Power Output: 48.13

    Diesel trucks
    2016 1,362 h
    Netherlands

    POA

Mascus gives Internet users the best opportunity to find used Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks and other handling equipment for sale.

If you are interested in any of the above used Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks for sale, click on the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favourites or compare with other interesting offers. To narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search” option to indicate the brand, model, price and/or location of the used Heli cpcd30, CPCD 30 forklift trucks you are looking for.

Please do not hesitate to contact Mascus New Zealand, regarding any queries concerning used hand pellet trucks, forklifts, 4-way reach truck,terminal tractors, accessories, container handlers, and other used handling equipment.