Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place your "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 1

    Used beach cleaning equipment for Sale

    Here are the current ads of used beach cleaning equipment in the groundscare and landscape machinery and equipment category. Click all brands of used beach cleaning equipment to view used beach cleaning equipment machinery sorted by brand or narrow the search results of used beach cleaning equipment by using the Refine Search navigation on left hand side.
    Mascus is the web’s only truly global marketplace for buying and selling used beach cleaning equipment and other used landscape & garden equipment.

    Read more Close
    • Bucher Sitycat K 1500, 2007, Beach cleaning equipment

      Bucher Sitycat K 1500Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Front tyres remaining: 45%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Beach cleaning equipment
      2007 5900 h
      Austria, 2482 Münchendorf 1.Querstasse 9

      14,470 NZD

    This is a list of used groundscare, lawn mowers and landscaping machinery for sale. Select items of interest to add to your favourites or simply quickly compare the offers. To narrow the search results or change your query, go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option. Fill the form to indicate the brand, model, price and/or location to see all available used lawn mowers or used groundscare equipment.

    Mascus is the web’s largest international marketplace for buying and selling used lawn commercial mowers and other landscaping and lawn care equipment. If you have any questions concerning buying and selling groundscare equipment, mowers, sweepers, golfcarts, utility machines, compact tractor , or other landscape groundscare or commercial garden maintenance equipment please contact Mascus New Zealand.