Number of ads: 27

Fermec mining and construction

Browse ads of used Fermec mining and construction for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Fermec mining and construction by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used mining and construction for sale click the mining and construction. You can also read more about Fermec mining and construction in Brands section.
ads/page
  • Fermec 860, 1999, Backhoe

    Fermec 860Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Drive type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 8125, Body type: Fixed frame

    Backhoe
    1999 9527 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Fermec 860 SE, 2002, Backhoe

    Fermec 860 SE

    Backhoe
    2002 3353 h
    United Kingdom, Leighton Buzzard

    30,915 NZD
  • Fermec 860, Hydraulics

    Fermec 860

    Hydraulics

    Portugal, Póvoa de Santarém
    7d

    POA
  • Fermec 860, Axles

    Fermec 860

    Axles

    Portugal, Póvoa de Santarém
    7d

    POA
  • Fermec 860, Axles

    Fermec 860

    Axles

    Portugal
    7d

    POA
  • Fermec 860, 2001, Backhoe

    Fermec 860Front tyres remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Service log books: Yes, Gross weight: 7800, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe
    2001
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec 760, 1999, Backhoe

    Fermec 760Front tyres remaining: 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Service log books: Yes, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe
    1999
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec 965, 2001, Backhoe

    Fermec 965

    Backhoe
    2001
    Denmark

    POA
  • Fermec 750, 1998, Backhoe

    Fermec 750Front tyres remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe
    1998
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec 60 cm graveskovl, Buckets

    Fermec 60 cm graveskovlCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    639 NZD
  • Fermec 30 cm. med tænder, Buckets

    Fermec 30 cm. med tænderCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    746 NZD
  • Fermec 1.5 Ton., 2004, Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)

    Fermec 1.5 Ton.Gross weight: 1500, Original colour: Yellow

    Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)
    2004
    Mozambique, Maputo

    7,202 NZD
  • Fermec 860 SE, 2000, Backhoe

    Fermec 860 SEDrive type: 4 WD

    Backhoe
    2000 11700 h
    Spain, lleida

    POA
  • Fermec 865, 1997, Backhoe

    Fermec 865 ELEKTRONGross weight: 8500, Engine: PERKINS, Power Output: 96.56

    Backhoe
    1997
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Fermec 960, 1998, Backhoe

    Fermec 960Drive type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8250, Body type: Other

    Backhoe
    1998 5500 h
    Netherlands, rucpen

    POA
  • Fermec 760 T, 1995, Backhoe

    Fermec 760 TDrive type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Engine: perkins

    Backhoe
    1995 2147 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Fermec 860, 2003, Backhoe

    Fermec 860Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Backhoe
    2003
    Ireland

    POA
  • Fermec 760 T, 2002, Backhoe

    Fermec 760 TFront tyres remaining: 50%, Last Inspection Time: 12/07/2016, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Drive type: 4 WD, Original colour: Si, Production country: UK

    Backhoe
    2002 13000 h
    Spain, Toledo

    25,370 NZD
  • Fermec 860, 1999, Backhoe

    Fermec 860Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Drive type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 8125, Body type: Fixed frame, Power Output: 95

    Backhoe
    1999 8711 h
    Finland, Klaukkala

    31,553 NZD
  • Fermec 860, 1999, Backhoe

    Fermec 860Front tyres remaining: 50%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Service log books: Yes, Drive type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 30, Power Output: 100, Original colour: geel

    Backhoe
    1999 9920 h
    Netherlands, Oude Tonge

    28,541 NZD

Here is the complete list of the used Fermec mining and construction for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Fermec mining and construction of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly as many new classifieds for used backhoe loaders, construction & road making machines, cranes, excavators, dump trucks, loaders and many other machines are added every day.