Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place your "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 114

    Used Zetor used Farming Equipment for sale

    Browse ads of used Zetor used Farming Equipment for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Zetor used Farming Equipment by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used used Farming Equipment for sale click the used Farming Equipment. You can also read more about Zetor used Farming Equipment in Brands section.
    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Zetor 5211, 1990, Tractors

      Zetor 5211: 13-09-17, Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Power Output: 47, Gross weight: 2721.55

      Tractors
      1990 1,340 h
      United States, Fayetteville, Arkansas

      6,848 NZD
    • Zetor 4321, Tractors

      Zetor 4321 SUPER TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      United Kingdom
      7d

      12,027 NZD
    • Zetor 12245, 1999, Tractors

      Zetor 12245Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 120, Transmission: mechanical, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

      Tractors
      1999
      United Kingdom

      12,027 NZD
    • Zetor 4718, Tractors

      Zetor 4718Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Last Inspection Time: 10.08.2017, Other options: Front loader

      Tractors

      United Kingdom, Penrith, Cumbria

      3,654 NZD
    • Zetor PROXIMA 100, 2013, Tractors

      Zetor PROXIMA 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2013 4,350 h
      United Kingdom

      31,456 NZD
    • Zetor 6718, 1975, Tractors

      Zetor 6718Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Last Inspection Time: 25.07.2017

      Tractors
      1975
      United Kingdom, Penrith

      3,608 NZD
    • Zetor 12045, 1982, Tractors

      Zetor 12045Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 120, Gross weight: 4871.58

      Tractors
      1982
      United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

      26,830 NZD
    • Zetor 6045, 1983, Tractors

      Zetor 6045Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 77.78, Transmission: 10+2, Gross weight: 1220, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 11.2-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9-30, Other options: Front PTO

      Tractors
      1983 4,972 h
      Sweden, Fritsla
      7d

      20,484 NZD
    • Zetor 8145, 1984, Tractors

      Zetor 8145Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 80.46, Transmission: Manuell, Gross weight: 5070, Tyre brand: Agrimax/Nokia, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 320/85R24

      Tractors
      1984
      Sweden, Fritsla
      7d

      20,484 NZD
    • Zetor 10111 K Ursus, 1986, Tractors

      Zetor 10111 K UrsusTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1986
      Czech Republic
      7d

      9,737 NZD
    • Zetor 7340, 1997, Tractors

      Zetor 7340Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 78.86, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9-34, Other options: Front loader

      Tractors
      1997 3,800 h
      Germany, -
      7d

      POA
    • Zetor 4340, 1997, Tractors

      Zetor 4340Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 56.32, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Regular, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 40, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 5600, Tyre brand: Barum, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Front tyre size: 12 4x24 , Rear tyre size: 16 9x34

      Tractors
      1997 565 h
      Sweden, Hudiksvall
      7d

      30,640 NZD
    • Zetor PROXIMA 100, 2013, Tractors

      Zetor PROXIMA 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 96, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5

      Tractors
      2013
      Poland, Świerklaniec

      36,793 NZD
    • Zetor FORTERRA HSX140, 2012, Tractors

      Zetor Forterra HSX140Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 140, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 420/70 - 24, Rear tyre size: 520/70 - 38, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000

      Tractors
      2012 810 h
      Sweden, Knickarp

      POA
    • Zetor 6718 2WD cab, 1973, Tractors

      Zetor 6718 2WD cabTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1973 2,400 h
      Belgium

      POA
    • Zetor Proxima 110 Power + loader ALO ZL 46, 2014, Tractors

      Zetor Proxima 110 Power + loader ALO ZL 46Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 109.993, Transmission: 24/24, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4156, Front tyre size: 380/85 R 24, Rear tyre size: 460/85 R 34, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Last Inspection Time: 2016, Service log books: Yes

      Tractors
      2014 450 h
      Slovak Republic, Slovensko

      73,791 NZD
    • Zetor 3511, 1971, Tractors

      Zetor 3511 tractor VIN 777Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1971
      Slovak Republic

      4,100 NZD
    • Zetor 4718 Lavt time tal 1832, 1976, Tractors

      Zetor 4718 Lavt time tal 1832Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Power Output: 47, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

      Tractors
      1976 1,832 h
      Denmark, Høng

      6,611 NZD
    • Zetor 5320, Tractors

      Zetor 5320Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 60

      Tractors

      Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

      10,659 NZD
    • Zetor 4911, 1980, Tractors

      Zetor 4911Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Power Output: 53.64, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 2

      Tractors
      1980
      Poland

      2,683 NZD

    This is the complete list of ads for used Zetor used Farming Equipment for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Zetor used Farming Equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used Zetor used Farming Equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.