John Deere 2066

Price GST excl.
32,832 NZD
BASIC INFORMATION
Type of Product GroupCombine harvesters
Brand / modelJohn Deere 2066
Year of Production1995
Hours of operation4,097 h
Extra optionsReconditioned
LocationGiurgiu
Country
Romania
Mascus ID99CAD01A
PRICE
Currency selection
Price GST excl.32,832 NZD
GST (19%)6,238 NZD
Price GST incl.39,070 NZD
ITEM DETAILS
Working width6.10
m
Amount of previous owners1
Power Output198 kW (270 hp)
Separator hours4,097 h
Cylinders6 cyl.
Drive type2 WD
Front tyres remaining70 %
Rear tyres remaining 30 %
Front tyre size800/65R32
Rear tyre size14.5-20MPT
Production countryGermany
Extra informationAn fabricatie: 1995
Ore de functionare: 4097/5782
Putere motor: 201 Kw (275 CP)
6 scuturatori
Anvelope fata: 800/65R32 - Continental - 70%
Anvelope spate: 14.5-20MPT - Alliance - 30%
Heder paioase: John Deere 820 (6,1 m)

Pret: 19.000 Euro + TVA

SC PROINVEST SRL

+40 ...SHOW
Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LUCIAN SPATARU

    SC PROINVEST SRL
    • +40 ...SHOW
      Please tell the Seller you saw this on Mascus!
    • Str. București 714 DE, Alexandria, Romania

Company

SC PROINVEST SRL

Related brands

Brand nameNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
This John Deere -2066 combine harvesters is advertised on Mascus, the largest global online marketplace for used equipment and machinery Item details - Working width: 6.10 m, Amount of previous owners: 1, Power Output: 198 kW (270 hp), Hours of operation: 4,097 h, Separator hours: 4,097 h, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Drive type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70 %, Rear tyres remaining: 30 %, Front tyre size: 800/65R32, Rear tyre size: 14.5-20MPT, Production country: Germany