Number of ads: 9

Used Ropa used Farming Equipment for sale

Browse ads of used Ropa used Farming Equipment for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Ropa used Farming Equipment by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used used Farming Equipment for sale click the used Farming Equipment. You can also read more about Ropa used Farming Equipment in Brands section.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Ropa L8.200, 1992, Beet harvesters

    Ropa L8.200Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Topping system: Lift, Power Output: 220.2, Top speed: 20, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Beet harvesters
    1992 8,800 h
    Germany, 49401 Damme, Deutschland

    POA
  • Ropa Euro Tiger V8Н, 2006, Beet harvesters

    Ropa Euro Tiger V8НCylinders: 8 cyl., Power Output: 590.05, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 14.95x3x4

    Beet harvesters
    2006 10,000 h
    Russia, Москва

    195,372 NZD
  • Ropa Euro Maus e BM 3, 2009, Beet harvesters

    Ropa Euro Maus e BM 3Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Topping system: Lift, Power Output: 299.1

    Beet harvesters
    2009 11,682 h
    Germany, Kunde

    150,906 NZD
  • Ropa BRUGTE HYDRAUISK HJULDREV, Beet harvesters

    Ropa BRUGTE HYDRAUISK HJULDREVCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3

    Beet harvesters

    Denmark, Middelfart

    POA
  • Ropa 6 rækker, selvkørende, Beet harvesters

    Ropa 6 rækker, selvkørende

    Beet harvesters
    5,783 h
    Denmark, Egtved

    33,976 NZD
  • Ropa Keiler I, 2014, Potato equipment - Others

    Ropa Keiler I

    Potato equipment - Others
    2014 35 h
    Germany

    POA
  • Ropa EURO MAUS M3, 2009, Farm machinery

    Ropa EURO MAUS M3Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

    Farm machinery
    2009
    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster

    225,372 NZD
  • Ropa ROERENSER, 1993, Farm machinery

    Ropa ROERENSER

    Farm machinery
    1993
    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster

    56,128 NZD
  • Ropa EURO-TIGER V8, 2012, Beet harvesters

    Ropa EURO-TIGER V8Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 2

    Beet harvesters
    2012
    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster
    7d

    224,240 NZD

This is the complete list of ads for used Ropa used Farming Equipment for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Ropa used Farming Equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used Ropa used Farming Equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.