Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place your "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 129

    Used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale

    Browse ads of used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Rau used Farming Equipment by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used used Farming Equipment for sale click the used Farming Equipment. You can also read more about Rau used Farming Equipment in Brands section.
    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Rau 18 metre mounted sprayer, 2007, Self-propelled sprayersRau 18 metre mounted sprayer

      Self-propelled sprayers
      2007
      United Kingdom

      15,210 NZD
    • Rau X SEM 40, 2004, Field dragsRau X SEM 40

      Field drags
      2004
      France, CENTRAGRI GARCHY
      24h

      4,281 NZD
    • Rau D 2 1000, Trailed sprayersRau D2 1000L - 18m

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, Bockel - Gyhum
      7d

      1,524 NZD
    • Rau Phoenix, 2008, Trailed sprayersRau Phoenix C40

      Trailed sprayers
      2008
      Netherlands, Ospel
      7d

      POA
    • Rau COMBI, Field dragsRau COMBI

      Field drags

      France
      7d

      1,969 NZD
    • Rau SPRIMAT 700 L, 1993, Manure spreadersRau SPRIMAT 700 L

      Manure spreaders
      1993
      Germany, Hollfeld
      7d

      2,157 NZD
    • Rau D 2 1000, Manure spreadersRau D2 1000l

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Wettringen

      4,245 NZD
    • Rau Ixter, 2017, Trailed sprayersRau IXTER A10Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Working width: 1500, Tank volume: 1000

      Trailed sprayers
      2017
      Germany, 28876 Oyten

      26,711 NZD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau SpridotrainCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, Euskirchen

      8,561 NZD
    • Rau Dynamic II, 2002, Trailed sprayersRau Dynamic II (39 mtr)

      Trailed sprayers
      2002
      Netherlands, Reusel

      POA
    • Rau Spridotrain 3800, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain 3800 lCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Working width: 2700, Tank volume: 3800

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, 27239 Twistringen

      11,815 NZD
    • Rau DELTA DL 3, Soil preparationRau DELTA DL 3

      Soil preparation

      Germany, 189078

      5,993 NZD
    • Rau D 2, Trailed sprayersRau D2Working width: 4x4 / x 2 (optional)

      Trailed sprayers

      Austria

      2,354 NZD
    • Rau 800 Liter - 15 m, Trailed sprayersRau 800 Liter - 15 mCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Tank volume: 800

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, 17094 Pragsdorf

      4,092 NZD
    • Rau MULTITILLER 4 mtr. STARR, CultivatorsRau MULTITILLER 4 mtr. STARR

      Cultivators

      Germany, Brackenheim-Hausen (bei Heilbronn)

      POA
    • Rau Ecomat 280, Other tillage machines and accessoriesRau Ecomat 280Working width: 280

      Other tillage machines and accessories

      Germany, Neunburg v.Wald

      791 NZD
    • Rau Spridomat, 2007, Trailed sprayersRau SpridomatCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Tank volume: Yes

      Trailed sprayers
      2007
      Germany, 25813 Husum

      POA
    • Rau 2 mtr, HarrowsRau 2 mtrWorking width: 200

      Harrows

      Germany, Giebelstadt

      POA
    • Rau CW 25 + Isaria, Combination drillsRau CW 25 + IsariaWorking width: 250

      Combination drills

      Germany, Herrenberg Gültstein

      4,281 NZD
    • Rau Sicam, 1987, Sowing machinesRau SICAM

      Sowing machines
      1987
      France, AGRICENTRE 36 COINGS

      1,541 NZD

    This is the complete list of ads for used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Rau used Farming Equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used Rau used Farming Equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.