Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place your "Wanted" ad
    Number of ads: 178

    Used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale

    Browse ads of used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Rau used Farming Equipment by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used used Farming Equipment for sale click the used Farming Equipment. You can also read more about Rau used Farming Equipment in Brands section.
    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Rau Polymag, Cultivators

      Rau PolymagWorking width: 300

      Cultivators

      France
      24h

      3,416 NZD
    • Rau Spridomat D2, Manure spreaders

      Rau Spridomat D2 800

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Ravensburg
      24h

      3,691 NZD
    • Rau POLYMA, 1999, Farm machinery

      Rau POLYMA

      Farm machinery
      1999
      France
      24h

      8,134 NZD
    • Rau Unimat, 1979, Comb harrows

      Rau Unimat 500Working width: 500

      Comb harrows
      1979
      Germany, Eichendorf
      24h

      2,707 NZD
    • Rau Komb. 2,20,m, Comb harrows

      Rau Komb. 2,20,mWorking width: 220

      Comb harrows

      Germany, Gunzenhausen
      24h

      369 NZD
    • Rau -, Power harrows and rototillers

      Rau -Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

      Power harrows and rototillers

      Germany, Bordesholm
      7d

      2,359 NZD
    • Rau Kombimat 390, Other tillage machines and accessories

      Rau KOMBIMAT 390

      Other tillage machines and accessories

      Germany, Giebelstadt
      7d

      527 NZD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1992, Manure spreaders

      Rau Spridotrain 3500

      Manure spreaders
      1992
      Germany
      7d

      7,971 NZD
    • Rau 14 C, 1981, Manure spreaders

      Rau 14 C 4

      Manure spreaders
      1981
      Germany
      7d

      1,611 NZD
    • Rau D 2, 1995, Manure spreaders

      Rau D2

      Manure spreaders
      1995
      Germany, Pfarrkirchen
      7d

      2,583 NZD
    • Rau D 2, 2001, Manure spreaders

      Rau D2

      Manure spreaders
      2001
      Germany, Pfarrkirchen
      7d

      8,886 NZD
    • Rau Spridomat D2, 2000, Sprayers

      Rau Spridomat D2-14 D10Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Working width: 1800, Tank volume: Yes

      Sprayers
      2000
      Germany, 25899 Niebüll
      7d

      6,153 NZD
    • Rau D 2 1000, 1995, Sprayers

      Rau D2 1000L

      Sprayers
      1995
      Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

      3,091 NZD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Sprayers

      Rau SpridotrainDrive configuration: Trailed, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

      Sprayers
      1996
      Germany, -

      15,455 NZD
    • Rau 600 L, Sprayers

      Rau 600 L

      Sprayers

      Germany, Daseburg

      732 NZD
    • Rau /Kverneland X-track C 40, 2013, Manure spreaders

      Rau /Kverneland X-track C 40

      Manure spreaders
      2013
      Germany, Thalmässing

      56,938 NZD
    • Rau Dynamic II, 2002, Sprayers

      Rau Dynamic II (39 mtr)Drive configuration: Trailed

      Sprayers
      2002
      Netherlands, Reusel

      POA
    • Rau Phoenix C 50, 2007, Sprayers

      Rau PHOENIX C 50Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Working width: 2000

      Sprayers
      2007
      Denmark, Grindsted

      52,363 NZD
    • Rau Rototiller RDP 30, Other tillage machines and accessories

      Rau Rototiller RDP 30

      Other tillage machines and accessories

      Germany

      1,360 NZD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Manure spreaders

      Rau Spridotrain GVI 128

      Manure spreaders
      1998
      Germany, Manching

      18,319 NZD

    This is the complete list of ads for used Rau used Farming Equipment for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Rau used Farming Equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used Rau used Farming Equipment and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.