Search Results

Browse ads of used Landini tractors for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Landini tractors by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used tractors for sale click the tractors. You can also read more about Landini tractors in Brands section.
Displaying: 1 - 20 / 110
ads/page
Found 110 results for "Landini used Farming Equipment"
  • Landini 8865, 2011, Tractors

    Landini 8865 4x4Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2011
    South Africa

    26,091 NZD
  • Landini Legend 125 DT, Tractors

    Landini Legend 125 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    South Africa

    32,694 NZD
  • Landini Ghibli 85, 2003, Tractors

    Landini GHIBLI 85Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 85

    Tractors
    2003 590 h
    United States, Fayetteville, Arkansas

    33,495 NZD
  • Landini Vision 95, 2005, Tractors

    Landini Vision 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 340/85R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9 x 34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Front loader make: Mailleux

    Tractors
    2005 4500 h
    United Kingdom, SN10 5SQ
    7d

    29,448 NZD
  • Landini 95, 1980, Tractors

    Landini 9500 nTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Power Output: 100

    Tractors
    1980 3800 h
    Italy, trattore con meccanica buona anche carozzeria macciina tutta ricontrollata.
    24h

    POA
  • Landini 10000, 1986, Tractors

    Landini 10000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 100

    Tractors
    1986
    Spain, Lerma1
    7d

    POA
  • Landini Powerfarm, 2007, Tractors

    Landini Powerfarm 105Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2007 4456 h
    Spain, Lerma
    7d

    POA
  • Landini 8880, 1994, Tractors

    Landini 8880 LEGUMIERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyre size: 320/85R32, Rear tyre size: 13.6R48, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

    Tractors
    1994 7350 h
    France, France - 29 (Finistère)
    7d

    14,672 NZD
  • Landini Legend, 2002, Tractors

    Landini Legend 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 175, Transmission: Hand geschakeld, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65R28 40% , Rear tyre size: 600/65R42 60% , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 45, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    2002 5566 h
    Netherlands, Schoonebeek

    29,271 NZD
  • Landini 180, 2003, Tractors

    Landini 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 180, Transmission: Powershift, Cabin: Regular, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Service log books: Yes, Top speed: 40, Other options: Front PTO

    Tractors
    2003 3500 h
    Romania, Cluj Napoca

    32,278 NZD
  • Landini 85 F, 1999, Tractors

    Landini 85FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 85, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    1999 7136 h
    Spain, NAVARRETE

    17,606 NZD
  • Landini Landpower, 2007, Tractors

    Landini LANDPOWER 185Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 185, Transmission: SEMI-POWERSHIFT, Front tyre size: 540/65 R/28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 38, Other options: Air-conditioning Air brakes

    Tractors
    2007 6200 h
    Italy

    57,368 NZD
  • Landini Powerfarm 95, 2007, Tractors

    Landini powerfarm 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 95, Transmission: 24-12 powershutle, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 12.4R24, Rear tyre size: 13.6R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Service log books: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: kleber, PTO: 540/540E

    Tractors
    2007 1685 h
    Netherlands, Ouddorp

    28,977 NZD
  • Landini Vision 100, 2003, Tractors

    Landini Vision 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 100, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front loader make: Faucheux, Other options: Front loader Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2003
    Poland, Zambrów

    23,209 NZD
  • Landini DT105 overgemt, 2008, Tractors

    Landini DT105 overgemtDrive type: Tracked, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 98, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5

    Tractors
    2008 8 h
    Denmark, Østbirk

    60,992 NZD
  • Landini Vision 105, Other tractor accessories

    Landini Vision 105

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark

    POA
  • Landini 5500 DT, 1980, Tractors

    Landini 5500DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 49, Front tyre size: 9.5R20, Rear tyre size: 13.6R28

    Tractors
    1980
    Austria

    12,854 NZD
  • Landini 150 Telescopic handler, 2007, Other tractor accessories

    Landini 150 Telescopic handler

    Other tractor accessories
    2007
    Denmark

    POA
  • Landini Landpower 145, 2014, Tractors

    Landini landpower 145Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 141

    Tractors
    2014 150 h
    Denmark, Snedsted

    POA
  • Landini Mythos 110, 2006, Tractors

    Landini MYTHOS 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2006
    Poland

    341 NZD

This is the complete list of ads for used Landini tractors for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Landini tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used Landini tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.