Number of ads: 7

Used John Deere 7300 forage harvesters

This is the list of all used John Deere 7300 forage harvesters currently advertised for sale on Mascus. Latest ads are at the top, or you may sort by price, location, year of production, working hours etc or browse all John Deere 7300 forage harvesters grouped by model. To narrow your search, please use the Refine Search buttons on the left hand side of the page. By clicking on an image or an ad title you will see more information and details to contact the seller of particular used John Deere 7300 forage harvesters..
Read more about John Deere forage harvesters in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 7300, 2003, Forage harvestersJohn Deere 7300

    Forage harvesters
    2003 2,670 h
    Poland, Ludwikowo 1a, 62-105 Łekno
    7d

    67,368 NZD
  • John Deere 7300, 2005, Forage harvestersJohn Deere 7300Cutterhead hours: Yes, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Working width: 600, Power Output: 420.1, Top speed: 20, Front tyre size: 650/75R32

    Forage harvesters
    2005 2,500 h
    Germany, -

    146,826 NZD
  • John Deere 7300, 2006, Forage harvestersJohn Deere 7300Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Kernel processor: JA, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 580 70 R26, Rear tyre size: 900 55 R32

    Forage harvesters
    2006 3,059 h
    Sweden, Gotland

    111,475 NZD
  • John Deere 7300, 2006, Forage harvestersJohn Deere 7300Power Output: 370

    Forage harvesters
    2006 3,203 h
    Germany, Regensburg

    79,459 NZD
  • John Deere 7300, 2006, Forage harvestersJohn Deere 7300Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 800/65R28, Rear tyre size: 480/80R26

    Forage harvesters
    2006 4,111 h
    Germany, Sülzetal

    94,352 NZD
  • John Deere 7300, 2004, Forage harvestersJohn Deere 7300 FELDHÄCKSLERCutterhead hours: 3, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Power Output: 369.8, Top speed: 25, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 580/70R26 MICHELIN X, Rear tyre size: 900/50R42 FIRESTONE

    Forage harvesters
    2004 5,552 h
    Germany, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    77,732 NZD
  • John Deere 7300, 2004, Forage harvestersJohn Deere 7300 FELDHÄCKSLERCutterhead hours: 3, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Power Output: 369.8, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 800/65R32 MICHELIN, Rear tyre size: 540/65R26 MICHELIN X

    Forage harvesters
    2004 4,754 h
    Germany, 49429 Visbek

    82,914 NZD

This is the complete list of ads for used John Deere 7300 forage harvesters for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used John Deere 7300 forage harvesters of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used John Deere 7300 forage harvesters and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.