Search Results

Browse ads of used Carmix concrete equipment for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Carmix concrete equipment by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used concrete equipment for sale click the concrete equipment. You can also read more about Carmix concrete equipment in Brands section.
Displaying: 1 - 11 / 11
ads/page
Found 11 results for "Carmix mining and construction"
  • Promoted
    Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Last Inspection Time: septiembre 2016, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Gross weight: 2800, Pump information: Hidroestática

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 2300 h
    Spain, Caniles (Granada)

    23,984 NZD
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2012, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 5.5XL с самозагрузкойCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2012 2867 h
    Russia, г. Сочи

    78,167 NZD
  • Carmix 200 B, 1987, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 200B

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1987 9600 h
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Carmix One, 2016, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Last Inspection Time: 2016, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Gross weight: 2800, Movement type: Mobile, Production country: IT

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2016
    Spain, Pto de Livorno Italia

    58,461 NZD
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2011, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 2.5TTCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Last Inspection Time: 2016, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Movement type: Mobile, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2011
    Spain

    82,145 NZD
  • Carmix D 6, 2006, Rigid dump trucks

    Carmix D 6

    Rigid dump trucks
    2006 1800 h
    Spain, Madridejos

    23,984 NZD
  • Carmix TODOS, 2016, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix TODOSDelivery terms: CIF EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2016
    Spain, ESPAÑA

    POA
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2008, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 2.5 TTCondition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Service log books: Yes

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2008 9 h
    Serbia, Zrenjanin

    71,952 NZD
  • Carmix 3.5 TT, 1994, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 3.5 TT

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1994
    Croatia, sisak

    17,988 NZD
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneDelivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 3800 h
    Spain

    23,834 NZD
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2014, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 2.5 TTCE marked: Yes, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Gross weight: 6100, Movement type: Mobile, Engine: Perkins Diesel 1104D-44T 62 5 kW (84 PS) , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 24 x 2 31 x 2 88 , Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2014 200 h
    Germany, Würzburg

    74,950 NZD

Here is the complete list of the used Carmix concrete equipment for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Carmix concrete equipment of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly as many new classifieds for used backhoe loaders, construction & road making machines, cranes, excavators, dump trucks, loaders and many other machines are added every day.