Search Results

Browse ads of used IHC tractors for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used IHC tractors by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used tractors for sale click the tractors. You can also read more about IHC tractors in Brands section.
Displaying: 1 - 16 / 16
ads/page
Found 16 results for "IHC used Farming Equipment"
  • IHC F20, Tractors

    IHC F20Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United States

    POA
  • IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiert, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiertTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 39

    Tractors
    1972 6400 h
    Germany

    5,044 NZD
  • IHC 433, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 433Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 35, Front tyre size: 7 50-16 SL , Rear tyre size: 12.4 R32, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1984 8980 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    6,566 NZD
  • IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem selten, 1927, Tractors

    IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem seltenTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 22

    Tractors
    1927
    Germany

    36,939 NZD
  • IHC 844, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 844Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 80, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    1984 6800 h
    Germany

    19,323 NZD
  • IHC 423, 1967, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 40, Front tyre size: 6.50-16, Rear tyre size: 12 4-28

    Tractors
    1967 7500 h
    Germany

    5,611 NZD
  • IHC 624, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 624Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 58, Front tyre size: 7.50 R 16, Rear tyre size: 16.9 R 30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 2%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1972 8444 h
    Germany, Matzing

    5,192 NZD
  • IHC 423, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 40

    Tractors
    5850 h
    Germany

    8,159 NZD
  • IHC 453, 1974, Tractors

    IHC 453Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 45, Front tyre size: 6-16 Profil, Rear tyre size: 9-32 Profil, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%

    Tractors
    1974
    Germany, Wolfratshausen

    5,118 NZD
  • IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,, 1965, Tractors

    IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 1358

    Tractors
    1965
    Germany

    POA
  • IHC 733, Tractors

    IHC 733Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 60, Front tyre size: Yes, Rear tyre size: 14.9 R30, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    7889 h
    Germany

    17,329 NZD
  • IHC 745 XL, 1998, Tractors

    IHC 745 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 75

    Tractors
    1998 7000 h
    Netherlands, Luttenberg

    18,544 NZD
  • IHC 533 Hinterrad, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 533 HinterradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 45, Front tyre size: 6.00-16, Rear tyre size: 9.5-36, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Top speed: 25

    Tractors
    1976 8383 h
    Germany

    4,861 NZD
  • IHC Fingerbalken zu IHC Schlepper, 1985, Other tractor accessories

    IHC Fingerbalken zu Schlepper

    Other tractor accessories
    1985
    Germany

    872 NZD
  • IHC 533, 1975, Tractors

    IHC 533Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1975 11611 h
    Germany

    7,418 NZD
  • IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,Servo, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,ServoTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 69

    Tractors
    1976
    Germany

    5,341 NZD

This is the complete list of ads for used IHC tractors for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used IHC tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used IHC tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.