Search Results

Browse ads of used Hürlimann tractors for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Hürlimann tractors by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used tractors for sale click the tractors. You can also read more about Hürlimann tractors in Brands section.
Displaying: 1 - 18 / 18
ads/page
Found 18 results for "Hürlimann used Farming Equipment"
  • Hürlimann XB 85 Allrad, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann XB 85 AllradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 85.66, Front tyre size: 420/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 3820, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2005 4743 h
    Germany, -

    31,775 NZD
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 130, Front tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Rear tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 3

    Tractors
    2006 3960 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    35,292 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6165 DT MasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 163.1, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2000 5841 h
    Germany, -

    33,619 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 5116 T, Tractors

    Hürlimann H5116TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 110

    Tractors

    Denmark, Egtved

    11,896 NZD
  • Hürlimann XT 95, Other tractor accessories

    Hürlimann XT95

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark

    POA
  • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 90, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1984 6504 h
    Belgium

    13,270 NZD
  • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 131.9, Front tyre size: 14.9-30, Rear tyre size: 18.4-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, Top speed: 40, Other options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1996 4436 h
    Germany, Bremen

    21,675 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 6135 Elite, 1994, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6135 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 134.6, Front tyre size: 16.9R30, Rear tyre size: 20.8R38, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1994 8483 h
    Germany, 25899 Niebüll

    22,118 NZD
  • Hürlimann H-466 V-DT, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-466 V-DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13.6*38, Rear tyre size: 11.2*28, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1986 9000 h
    Netherlands

    14,008 NZD
  • Hürlimann 6115 XB Elite, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6115 XB EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 115, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 5, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Other options: Front PTO Front linkage Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes Creeper gear

    Tractors
    1997 7800 h
    Poland, 18-218 Sokoły

    13,599 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 136, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    1985 7550 h
    Denmark

    16,853 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 4105, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann H4105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 75, Front tyre size: 13 6X38 , Rear tyre size: 13 6X38 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 2

    Tractors
    1989 7208 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    12,848 NZD
  • Hürlimann XT 910, 2002, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT910Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 105

    Tractors
    2002 5812 h
    Latvia, Dobele

    20,518 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 476, 1987, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 476Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Power Output: 75, Top speed: 35, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1987 6800 h
    Croatia, SVETI IVAN Zelina

    16,051 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 6115 Elite, 2001, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6115 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 115.5, Front tyre size: 480/70R26, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2001 3110 h
    Germany, Oyten

    33,619 NZD
  • Hürlimann 5116, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann 5116Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 116

    Tractors
    1989 5400 h
    Italy

    22,707 NZD
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2007, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 130, Front tyre size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

    Tractors
    2007 5700 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    37,671 NZD
  • Hürlimann H 6135, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann H6135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 135, Other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1997
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    22,194 NZD

This is the complete list of ads for used Hürlimann tractors for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Hürlimann tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used Hürlimann tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.