Search Results

Browse ads of used Fiatagri tractors for sale from across New Zealand and Asia Pacific and worldwide. The most recent ads are at the top and can use the "Sort by" button to sort these used Fiatagri tractors by price, brand, year, hours of use, or country. Use the links on the left of the page to refine your search. If you wish to search any other used tractors for sale click the tractors. You can also read more about Fiatagri tractors in Brands section.
Displaying: 1 - 17 / 17
ads/page
Found 17 results for "Fiatagri used Farming Equipment"
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

    Square balers
    1990
    Germany, -
    7d

    10,167 NZD
  • Fiatagri 160-90dt turbo, 1983, Tractors

    Fiatagri 160-90dt turboTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 90

    Tractors
    1983 8760 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    19,438 NZD
  • Fiatagri 4700, 1994, Round balers

    Fiatagri 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

    Round balers
    1994
    Germany, -

    7,446 NZD
  • Fiatagri 980DT, 1980, Tractors

    Fiatagri 980DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 97.89, Front tyre size: 14.9R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1980 6423 h
    Germany, 73433 Attenhofen

    17,195 NZD
  • Fiatagri 5670, 1990, Round balers

    Fiatagri 5670Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4

    Round balers
    1990
    Germany, -

    4,291 NZD
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Working width: 200

    Square balers
    1990
    Germany, Oyten

    14,653 NZD
  • Fiatagri WINNER F110 DT, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri WINNER F110 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 110.1, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 380/70 R 28, Rear tyre size: 480/70 R 38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 4969 h
    Germany, -

    22,428 NZD
  • Fiatagri 80-88 DT, 1990, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-88 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 380/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1990 9205 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    18,690 NZD
  • Fiatagri 80-90, 1985, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 80.22, Front tyre size: 320/70R28, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 4000, Front loader make: STOLL, Other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1985 10396 h
    Germany, -

    14,728 NZD
  • Fiatagri 80-90 DT, 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 425/75R20, Rear tyre size: 18.4R30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1988 8229 h
    Germany, -

    17,793 NZD
  • Fiatagri 1280 DT, 1982, Tractors

    Fiatagri 1280 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 125, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 30, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1982
    Germany, Oyten

    17,643 NZD
  • Fiatagri G210, 1997, Tractors

    Fiatagri G210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Power Output: 210, Front tyre size: 650/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R38, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 8500, PTO: 1000, Production country: CA

    Tractors
    1997 8320 h
    Lithuania

    22,428 NZD
  • Fiatagri F 130 DT, 1994, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 130 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 130.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 480/65-28, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1994 8282 h
    Germany, -

    29,605 NZD
  • Fiatagri 450 D, 1975, Tractors

    Fiatagri 450 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 2 WD, Power Output: 45, Front tyre size: 6.00-16, Rear tyre size: 13.6/12-28

    Tractors
    1975 2500 h
    Italy

    5,981 NZD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Power Output: 100.6, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    1995 7713 h
    Germany, -

    15,700 NZD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Power Output: 100.6, Condition Grade (1 low to 5 high): 4, Top speed: 40, Other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 6773 h
    Germany, -

    18,540 NZD
  • Fiatagri 90-90, 1987, Tractors

    Fiatagri 90-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Drive type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    1987 7500 h
    Finland, tilalla

    22,278 NZD

This is the complete list of ads for used Fiatagri tractors for sale on Mascus in New Zealand and other countries. If you have registered, you can add your selections to favourites or compare items of interest by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Fiatagri tractors of interest and then select one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, as new advertisments for used Fiatagri tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, trailers,combine harvesters, Tillage machines and hay and forage machines.